Trunk Q-build Report
Q-build number: 1
Date built: March 30th, 2006
NetBeans build: 200603292200
Profiler build: 060330
What's new and noteworthy
This is a first trunk Q-build. There is almost no development at trunk it was rather easy task to test the Q-build. Main development is done for NetBeans 5.5 on a separate branch. It turned out to be a verification of trunk quality against NetBeans 5.0 on some new platforms: Java SE 6.0 development builds, Mac OS X Intel, .... Only few noteworthy features could be listed here:
- Copy Info ... button in NetBeans About dialog box copies essential system info into a clipboard.
- Ability to clear all Editor bookmarks was added into Options dialog
- IDE runs only on Java SE 1.5 or higher
- Profiler is now fully working on Mac OS X PPC and Intel platforms. 64-bit support was further stabilized compared to 5.5 Q-build 1.
- NetBeans installers now use compression which resulted in approximately 60% of 5.0 download size.
Bugs Fixed at this Q-build
73883 - Profiler installer fails on Mac/Intel
Bugs to Be Fixed by next Q-build
74137 - P2: CC provides invalid fields
Use this query to check the current status of the bugs from the above list.
Test ResultsThe following table provides a complete list of all defects discovered during the testing of the Q-build.